DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.2.0006
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Benefits
This program now has complete Fusion visual effects and motion graphics built in! The Fusion page gives you a complete 3D workspace with over 250 tools for compositing, vector paint, keying, rotoscoping, text animation, tracking, stabilization, particles, and more.
You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve Studio allows individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together.
This program includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high-performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor-intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
It makes importing, syncing, and organizing footage fast! Whether going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly, and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Features
- Professional Editing
- Fusion Effects
- Color Correction
- Fairlight Audio
- Media and Delivery
- Multi-User Collaboration
- DaVinci Resolve Studio
- New High-Performance Playback Engine
- Legendary DaVinci Quality
- Hardware Panels
- Fairlight Professional Consoles
- Open and Compatible
Minimum System Requirements for Windows:
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended, and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 184.108.40.206 and Firmware 220.127.116.11 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 18.104.22.168 and Firmware 22.214.171.124 or later
Free Download DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.2.0006 Full Version
DaVinci Resolve Studio is a powerful professional non-linear video editing with advanced color correction tools and media management tools. DaVinci Resolve provides you the world’s highest quality video editing tools, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, live production switchers, advanced visual effects, 3D compositing and motion graphics and more for the film post productions. It features advanced editing and color filtering options, support for additional URSA Mini camera metadata, color space tags on QuickTime export, and more.
DaVinci Resolve Studio Full Version adds support for additional metadata from URSA Mini cameras that gives you a new powerful ‘power’ to create smart bins, organize footage, filter clips and more when editing and color correcting easier and faster than ever before. In addition, it also provides additional sorting and filtering options for both editors and colorists, and so much more.
- Automatic Image Stabilization
- Automatic Speed and Accuracy
- Clip Grading and curves grading
- Color Chart Auto Color Balance
- Film Log grading with Low-lights
- High dynamic range grading option
- Mid-tones and Highlight trackballs
- Noise reduction and blur effects
- Unlimited creative grading, etc.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18
- Improved accuracy for color conversion
- Powerful ability to clear tracking data
- New ability to filter timeline on Color
- Additional utility functions in DCTLs
- Color Space tags on QuickTime export
- Support for OpenCL on NVIDIA cards
- Support for up-to 24 audio channels
- URSA mini camera metadata support
- Performance and stability improvements
- Other bug fixes and improvements.